About this item
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to channel concentrated airflow, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink..
- A magnetic levitation bearing dramatically reduces friction, producing lower noise, higher performance, and longer-lasting durability.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 450 RPM up to 2,000 RPM with zero RPM mode support, pushing up to 58.1 CFM of air with 2.9mm-H2O of static pressure.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting..A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins quietly even at full speed, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.