About this item
- The weight distribution and lowered case height improve the keyboard’s overall stability and poise during the most rigorous of moments. Its front-to-back weight ratio is meticulously engineered to keep the keyboard in one unwavering position, essential for advanced gaming and typing.
- A multi-layered padding design is present to spotlight raw acoustics from your switches of choice and reduce unwanted noise during use. Moreover, a supplementary layer of EVA foam pad is located underneath the PCB to provide further improve sound reduction and the negation of any unwanted sounds.
- All standard Ducky One 3 mechanical keyboards are hot-swappable and feature Kailh’s hot-swap sockets. Colored in a vibrant yellow, Kailh sockets are chosen for their impressive reliability. Users can simply mount switches into place and pull out without going through the trouble of desoldering switches, making it the most efficient option to enjoy a wide range of mechanical switches.
- We use USB HID with the highest frequency of 1000Hz polling rate, meaning the keyboard is sending its input signal(s) to your PC 1000 times per second.
- Longer life expectancy & signal stability Handle any number of simultaneous key presses with the option of N-key or 6-Key Rollover
There are no reviews yet.